Volunteer for Demo Day on May 30 & Meet Our 2019 School Partners
Demo Day is the capstone experience for our Future Founders Discover high school program. During our in-school sessions, students developed and prototyped app-based business concepts. Join us on May 30 when selected students show off their apps and seek feedback from the startup community.
Thursday, May 30
11:30 AM – 12:30 PM
1871 (Merchandise Mart, Suite 1212) – 2.01 & 2.03 Classrooms
Lunch is included.
Come witness the innovative spirit of these young innovators.
As we approach our spring Challenges, we’d like to thank our exceptional middle and high school partners and welcome some new ones. Throughout this year, our school partners have welcomed us into their classrooms and empowered us to work with their students.
Shout out to the students and teachers at:
- Charles R. Henderson Elementary School (Englewood)
- Charles N. Holden Elementary School (Bridgeport)
- Chicago International Charter School – Prairie Campus (Pullman)
- Douglas Taylor Elementary (East Side)
- Everett McKinley Dirksen Elementary (O’Hare)
- Gale Elementary Community Academy (Rogers Park)
- Genevieve Melody Elementary School (Garfield Park)
- Hayt Elementary School (Rogers Park)
- Henry Clay Elementary School (Hegewisch)
- James Ward Elementary School (Bridgeport)
- Jane Addams Elementary School (East Side)
- John L. Marsh Elementary School (Vet’s Park)
- John Smyth Elementary School (East Pilsen)
- Lindblom Math and Science Academy (West Englewood)
- Orr Academy High School (Humboldt Park)
- Oscar DePriest Elementary School (South Austin)
- Perkins Bass Elementary School (Englewood)
- Richard Edwards Elementary School (Archer Heights)
- Sabin Magnet Elementary School (Wicker Park)
- Solorio Academy High School (Gage Park)
- William H. Brown Elementary School (Near West Side)